Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Not a Slut...I Simply Have a Friendly Vagina



Seriously, just think how much happier the world would be if everyone just lightened the fuck up.   Have you ever met an unfriendly slut?  An unpopular slut?  Slut with no friends?  I'm not talking the drug-ho-slut, I'm talking about a mainstream red-blooded woman who channels her own Debbie Does Dallas slut.  The chick who gives head like a champ and doesn't spit politely into a Kleenex when done.  


Once in our 40's, our sex drive kicks into overdrive and we start burning out the batteries in our rabbits and don't even get me started on our husbands or boyfriends.  Unless you have a humanoid sex toy that is significantly younger than you, your batteries are about the only energizer bunny in the bedroom.  And WTF is up with only having sex in the bedroom??  Remember having sex in cars, on top of cars, upside down in cars, in bar bathrooms (well that one is kinda icky), in parking lots, in elevators, I could go on but then I'd need a bunny break and right now I need to concentrate!!


My plan is to channel the slut that lies within us all and toss the box of Kleenex.  Girls and boys, buckle up cuz this is gonna be a shit-bangin ride!!



2 comments:

  1. When do you sleep??? Oh by the way, I don't do mouth work.. :O Lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha. :O kinda looks like you could! I rarely sleep, about 3-4 hours, 5 if I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete