Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life is Funny

Isn't this a funny picture I found?  Even funnier that I took the photo using my own booze and a sign my soon-to-be-ex gave me tonight as a house warming gift.  


           LIFE IS FUNNY!  Or is that irony?

First post-breakup holiday under the belt.  Easter with devout Catholics ignoring the white elephant in the room called DIVORCE.  That isn't the least bit awkward!  I am grateful that my in-laws are truly my parents; I love them dearly and it pains me that they have to go through this too.

I'm torn today between my usual smart-ass attitude and bitterness.  Have not really experienced the bitterness yet but after 2 shots and 4 beers... not to mention dealing with squeaky wheels going off the rails...I'm fuckin' bitter!  Why do grown people act like gaping ass wipes?  Don't I deal with enough bullshit in my own fucked up personal life that I also have to deal with shit thrown by pussies?  REALLY?!?  Imagine my face twisted into a snarly look of disgust.  Cartoonized.  ala South Park.  Now that's funny.  Oooh, that would be the shots kickin' in me thinks.  Oh look, the smart-ass is back.  I thank God everyday that I have a short grudge factor.  I have an intense moment of angst then whooosh, it's gone.  Deep breath.  But, just for the record, tennis coaches suck small weenies!!    But that's a WHOLE different topic so you will just have to wonder if I've completely lost my mind.  Sorry.

Back on topic.  So I met with one of my child's teachers.  Yeah, imagine the joy I'm feeling.  It's been a crap school year for him.  And then I think,  Hey!  It's been a fuckin' crap school year since the 5th grade.  Kid has had to learn too soon too many lessons of life.  Child and I don't talk about it often; how many ways can you say the same thing afterall.  That's right, we don't like the excessive talky talkiness for the sake of talking.  If you know us, we L-O-V-E to talk but we don't like to talk about stupid shit.  How to explain....   Well DUH!!   I have left my husband of 15 years who has been my best friend for 19.  It is painful, it makes me cry just thinking about it.  But once I tell you that we are splitting up and I've moved out....there's really not a whole helluva lot else to say.  I can talk-talk-talk-talk about the shit that happens regarding the see-chee-a-shun but how many ways can you say  I TOLD MY HUSBAND TO TAKE A FLYING FUCK.  Duh!!  If that doesn't make sense then, well, kiss my ass!  So child and I talked blah blah blah that his attitude in class, oh my god I'm bored already!

Have not had sex in some time.  Just sayin.   Used to having a lot of sex.  A lot.  Of sex, that is.  Not so much anymore.  Is this what being a nun feels like?  Can you go crazy from lack of sex?  That would be a shame.  sad-sad-sad.  I would like to have sex.  A lot.  Of sex, that is.  I have someone I would like to have the sex with.  But since I am not married to that person...  did I mention I haven't had sex in a while?  Does lack of sex make you stupid? 



No comments:

Post a Comment